Rihanna x Thigh High Boots

a waist-high, dark denim stiletto boot with a jewel-encrusted belt attached,
designed by Manolo Blahnik for her.
 
She has been rocking these boots out and I don't even know why or how. First time I looked at the boots I didn't like them at all, I figure they must give a terrible and unconfortable walk, but 
when she wears them there's a transformation for sure. Rihanna has been presenting her ANTI álbum, and her outfits for the concerts are beyond imagination, I love every part of them, so sexy and classy at the same time.
 
 
Rihanna during her concert wearing Giuseppe Zanotti custom boots
 
 
 

"I enjoy everything about Manolo. He is such an incredible human being. He’s so fun to work with, and I was blessed with the opportunity to see him create from scratch. He’s so passionate about what he does and it makes it so worth it when you buy or wear a pair of his shoes because you know what went into it", statement Rihanna gave about Blahnik.
 
 
You go girl, those boots are certainly made for you.
 
 

Comentários