Welcome to Je' ne sais quoi - my life it's a open book.



Photography is my way to show you the way I see the world, life, and everything around it. Because all of us have different perspectives, photography gives you the way to show yours through images, to others. And sometimes it touches others so much, means something to them, that it can change perspectives, tamed perspectives. lives. 


Music is my special thing. Is my reason to exist, to breathe. Without music I wouldn't be standing up. It's the only thing that goes through everything with me, like me, good and bad moments, bad breakups, awesome parties, the first time I drove my car or the first time someone kissed me it's stuck in my memory forever with a beautiful melody behind it. like a movie. That exact sound you needed too ear when you needed to ear. Music it's that thing that prevent me from falling apart, I will never feel lonely as long as I have it. It's a beautiful feeling and it's my passion above everything. It's my religion.

My third most favorite thing is fashion. I love clothes and I love how you can be whoever you wanna be just by dressing yourself every morning. I don't have a strict style, I go with the flow and the mood that I'm in.

My one most favorite thing in the whole world is love. Stupid, crazy, unforgettable love. The love that you feel when your mom hugs you, or when your friends make you a surprise party or just call to say they miss you. All kinds of pure and constant love. The one that takes our breath away and makes you promise you'll stay forever. I'm an eternal romantic and I always believed in fairy tales and I always will.
I'm actually living my own fairy tale now. Found the man of my dreams and we're currently moving together to a new home where we'll start building our dreams. 

The title of the blog : It's an expression in french translated means I don't know,  and I seriously think that's the phrase I used more in life. When my mom asked me what I wanna be when i grew up I'd always say - I don't know. When my boyfriend asks me what movie do I wanna see or where do I wanna go to dinner I always answer - I don't know. I never want to choose. I never knew. I never know. not for lack of things I like to do, on the contrary I like a lot of things, to do a lot of different things, and maybe that's what makes everything so difficult for me to decide. The funny thing in all of this is that I live surrounded by people always so sure of themselves, and I ended up falling in love for a man that is just like me. Indecision is a b***, and we're trying to change it. So that's it, just changed it to french to give it a little je' ne sais quois.
Uff, glad to take this off my shoulders, and nice too meet you. I'm Carolina. 

I'll be giving news. 
Hope you like my blog.


Stay tuned for news. 
Tips are welcome!

Welcome to Je' ne sais quoi blog.


Comentários